20 March 2012

DD's Style File - Crazy for Coral

This is a weekend look I wore to Sunday brunch. I'm crazy about the deep coral of the pants and styled them in more of a tonal look. I'm all hugs and giggles about that bag - I just scored it at a sale and couldn't wait to pull it out, the color is perfect for spring and the size totally works for my every day bag.

Striped top - Papaya
Pale pink tank - NY&Co.
Bright coral ankle pant - Macy's
Multi color peep toes - Nine West
Pale coral bag - Coach
Yellow woven belt - The Limited
Rose colored sunglasses - Charlotte Russe
Silver twisted hoops - NY&Co.
Every time I wear them those pumps get a lot of love from the ladies! I got them at a Macy's sale last year, they're uber comfy. I even wore them while shopping once. I recently grabbed a pair in a deeper color print too, which I hope to wear soon. I think I'll get a pair in black next...

Nine West Danee Multi Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment