10 January 2012

DD's Style File - Pop of Pink

I can't complain really, thus far us Northeasters have had a really awesome "winter." No snow for Christmas, no snow for New Year's Eve, and fifty degree temps that swept in and melted the occasional snow fall we did get. Not bad, not bad at all...

With that being said, I've being trying keep my wardrobe color palette peppy even as the weather threatens to turn dismal. So I was feeling a bit adventurous, so for my casual work day I paired a vivid pink blazer with my favorite leopard pumps, but used a classic color turtleneck to keep the look grounded enough for the office

Hot pink blazer - Forever 21
Cream turtleneck - JCPenney
Denim ankle jeans - Marshall's
Leopard Pumps - Guess
Pearl earrings/necklace - Icing

I will say that I already miss taking photos outdoors, besides the chill and damp, most days it's usually already dark by the time I get off my 9 to 5, so I'm going to try to get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment