08 September 2011

DD's Style File - Red & Gray

The weather has been a bit crazy to say the least... It was nearly ninety degrees and humid for two days then suddenly dropped to a chilly sixty and cloudy. Needless to say, this is the induction to fall, which means it's time to rehaul my closet and start bringing in the cold weather essentials. 

The change in weather gave me the opportunity to rock some of my most recent purchases, that also happen to be items I got to cross off my "covet list".
Gray "sweatshirt" blazer - The Limited
White button up shirt - JCPenney
Red ankle pants - The Limited
Black woven belt - vintage
Black peep toe booties - Target
Black leather handbag - B. Makowsky
Necklace - Macy's
Earrings - The Limited
Sunglasses - Nine West
Band Aid on my wrist...courtesy of my doctor's office
I had been wanting a gray sweatshirt-like blazer for forever, as well as a pair of cropped red ankle pants, both of which I was able to find within the last month (hugs & love to The Limited for this).




No comments:

Post a Comment