05 July 2011

DD's Style File - My Coveted White Blazer

A few posts back I did a post on how to wear white blazer (read it here) and mentioned wanting to get my hands on a budget friendly one of my very own. And I finally got one! It is a lightweight linen with ruched sleeves and it was super affordable at $35!

Ironically, I also became slightly enamored with one of the Polyvore style inspiration boards that I did for that post, I loved how all the bright colors came together cohesively and the white blazer kept it from looking too loud all while keeping the look fresh. So I used that as a guide for my own outfit ...


I wore this look to work and although I was wearing a vivid color combination with a denim skirt, I felt very professional, chic and pulled together. This will be marked as one of my favorite wear-to-work looks.


White linen blazer - Charlotte Russe
Fuchsia ruffle blouse - Express
Denim skirt - Express
Turquoise peep toes pumps - Nordstrom
White handbag - NY & Co.
White belt - eBay
Silver earrings - The Limited
If you're still shopping for a white blazer and you like mine, find it here at Charlotte Russe!

No comments:

Post a Comment